Women Against Plastic Campaign
1. Educate vulnerable communities about environmental issues and reduce plastic pollution.
2. Development of environmentally friendly habits
3. Encourage plastic-free living through awareness raising and personal example
Empowerment through the action
Step 1 Educate the target group about the Environmental Problems
- Education Course, 8 Sessions
Step 2 Take action
- Inform the target group to collect the plastic from their homes and around areas and bring it to our center to recycle ♻️
Step 3 Take Responsibility
- Go Plastic-Free in the Charity Centers
- Avoid using single-use plastic, which is the biggest cause of plastic pollution.
- Switch all plastic bags, plates, forks, and packaging to nonplastic alternatives. (Biodegradable plastic, carton, paper)
Step 4 Keep Raising Awareness of plastic-free living by reaching out to as many communities as possible.
Encourage sustainable living and environment protection habits
If you want to learn more about the project, become part of it, or request the guidelines for implementation, please contact us